Friday, August 17, 2012

Quilled Frame

Hi all,

I wanna share my latest project with u. Its a quilled frame. Used some new techniques for flowers and leaves.. Some are inspired from others and some are my own creations.  Do let me know how u like it.. :)


PRODUCT CODE- FRAME




This is how it started.. Fringed flowers...


 Close up..




Finally I managed to learn the comb technique for leaves.. really happy :) :)


And Final look...

                    

Just waiting for it to get framed and ready to use... :)

To see my full profile, visit my Facebook Page.
To contact me you can either drop me a mail at nimishamarothi@gmail.com or message me.

Orders invited and accepted for all my works.

Thanks all for viewing.. Have a wonderful time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for viewing my blog... Waiting for your valuable comments..

Do contact me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com

To view my full profile visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nimishacreations

Regards
Nimisha