Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chocolate Special Class

My chocolate special class

The class included
  • Chocolate truffle (We chose orange flavour)
  • Chocolate fudge 
  • Choco-chip cookies
Here are the glimpses of the items....
Chocolate Orange truffles..

Chocolate Fudge

Choco-chip Cookies


It took me approx 2 hrs for making the items. I got to learn and realize the areas which need improvement, while teaching.. The students loved the class.. thats what I always look for whenever I am giving a class..

Extremely delighted :) :) and tired...

These items are only for my classes and I do not take orders for these as of now.

For any enquiry please mail me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com

To view my complete facebook profile, visit my Facebook Page

Thanks for viewing my posts, I will be waiting for your valuable comments.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for viewing my blog... Waiting for your valuable comments..

Do contact me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com

To view my full profile visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nimishacreations

Regards
Nimisha