Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bunny in a cup

Hi all,
Hope you are liking my projects.. This time I have tried a new 3D quilling project. I just loved the project when I first saw and was wanting to try it myself... The complete idea has been taken from papercraftcentral.net and I have just tried to make the same design as I had seen...


Bunny In a cup..
PRODUCT CODE - BUNNY

Complete look


Sleeping Bunny

Cup and Plate


A close up 

Thanks all for viewing and liking my work. Your comments inspire me to get better at my creations..
In case you wanna learn quilling from me you can contact me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com
You can also see my blog in Facebook

Coming up with lot more 3D work soon :) :) till then.. happy crafting :)

Thank you all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for viewing my blog... Waiting for your valuable comments..

Do contact me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com

To view my full profile visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nimishacreations

Regards
Nimisha