Sunday, September 8, 2013

Personalized gifts - made to order

Hi all...
 Had been working on this gift set for someones birthday..








This watch was later wrapped in a beautiful box and covered with textured wrapping paper in red and embellished with a handmade quilled teddy bear (special request)




Along with the watch was a photo frame










Later this frame went into a handcrafted cardboard box in order to keep the flowers safe.




Final look of the gifts


The surprise gift was liked and appreciated :)

If you like to get this for yourself or gift it to your loved ones or want to know the price or details, mail me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com or drop me a comment below or at my facebook page www.facebook.com/nimishacreations


Thanks all for viewing !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for viewing my blog... Waiting for your valuable comments..

Do contact me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com

To view my full profile visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nimishacreations

Regards
Nimisha