Sunday, October 28, 2012

Quilled Jewelry

Hi all,

My another post for the day... Quilled jewelry... yippee...


 EAR5

This one is inspired from some website.. can't recollect the name.. :P 


This is entirely my design

EAR6

I had been wanting to do this since long.. finally did it today.. Will be coming up with many more designs soon..
These earrings are very light weight since its made up of paper and pretty reasonable as well.. You can have a new matching earring with every dress..
If anyone likes to order or buy them, do contact me...The designs and colours can be customised...  Price only on request :)

Thank you all... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks all for viewing my blog... Waiting for your valuable comments..

Do contact me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com

To view my full profile visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nimishacreations

Regards
Nimisha