Thursday, May 31, 2012

Paper Quilling



Hi friends, This is my first blog.

I have started off with a new craft "Paper Quilling". Its not a new type of art but has got a lot of popularity lately.

For my creations, I used te following : -

Precut quilling strips mostly of 3mm thickness and a few 10mm ones
Basic quilling tool
Fevicol

Quilling strips are available in the market. Many people also use paper shredders for their assignments however since I am pretty new to this craftwork I am depending on readymade stuff.
 
I would like to share some of my creations with you all.

These are some of my first creations.


After making these I was wondering how to put them into use. So I thought of putting them on some " gift envelopes "

Since I didn't have any ready ones, I bought some Fabriana 220gsm full size paper and made some Envelopes out of them.







 





A sneakpeak to my next project



Honestly speaking, all the designs are not completely my own creativity but they have been inspired from various pictures I have seen here and there.

If u like to know more about Quilling, u can refer to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quilling

If anyone wants to learn from me, drop me a comment or message or an email.
Also if anyone wants to place an order, do contact me @ nimishamarothi@gmail.com

2 comments:

Thanks all for viewing my blog... Waiting for your valuable comments..

Do contact me at nimishamarothi@gmail.com

To view my full profile visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/nimishacreations

Regards
Nimisha